Thursday, August 25, 2011

Revoltech ARX-8 Laevatein has arrived!!


Yesssss!!! Just like the title say....the action figure I have been waiting for appeared suddenly on my office desk!

Since I bought this using SAL shipping from Hobbylink Japan (HLJ), I was not expecting it to arrive so soon! It only took 9 days total! Thank you HLJ! Owh, you guys can still get this figure and many others ( I also buy my Macrosses from HLJ ) from HLJ's website, http://www.hlj.com/ .

Anyways, I can't wait to open up the box and see what the figure can do. I'll make a review later on.

Before I sign off, if you are curious about this mech, please check out the manga Full Metal Panic. It's a fun read, full of action, romance and comedy!

Owh, and to all Muslim readers, SELAMAT MENYAMBUT AIDILFITRI!!!

No comments: